The safety of our staff, customers, and community is our priority. We take COVID-19 procedures across all of our locations (Eastern Market, Ferndale Project, Peddler, and ASHE Coffee) very seriously.
Below you will find a list of incident reports received from customers and employees across all of our locations and below it, we also list our policies and procedures related to COVID-19.
- On Friday, January 8, an employee had direct contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 on January 10. That employee received a negative rapid test result and entered a 10-day quarantine as as recommended by the CDC.
- On Tuesday, November 24, an employee tested positive for COVID-19 and entered a 14-day quarantine as as recommended by the CDC. That employee did not work or interact with any other employees within 48 hours of their positive test. As a precaution, all employees that had contact with said employee beyond 48 hours were immediately notified.
- A customer visited Ferndale Project on Sunday, November 8, between 4:09PM and 4:50PM, and notified us by phone Tuesday, November 10 at 10:46 AM that they tested positive for COVID-19. After reviewing security footage, all policies and procedures were followed and the customer did not have direct contact with any other parties.
- On Thursday, November 5, an employee had direct contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 on November 7. That employee did not work or interact with any of our employees following their contact and entered a 14-day quarantine as recommended by the CDC.
- On Monday, October 26, an employee had direct contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 on October 27. That employee did not work or interact with any of our employees following their contact and entered a 14-day quarantine as recommended by the CDC.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All staff members complete a COVID-19 wellness check before entering any of our locations, which requires a temperature check via app and addresses symptoms, travel, and potential exposures.
- Masks are worn by staff at all times across all of our locations; the only exception is eating or drinking while seated at a distance that’s more than six feet from anyone else.
- Staff is required to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer at least hourly while working.
- We follow a strict protocol when it comes to staff exposure to COVID-19. If an employee has:
- any COVID-19 related symptoms (as defined by the CDC), they must receive a negative test result and be symptom-free before returning to work.
- direct contact (as defined by the CDC) with someone that tested positive for COVID-19, a 10-day quarantine is required (as recommended by the CDC) and they must be symptom-free before returning to work.
- indirect contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19, they must receive a negative test result before returning to work and closely monitor their symptoms.
- Customers are required to wear a mask when not seated.
- Customers are required to observe six-foot distancing at all times.
- Per MDHHS requirements, all customers are required to sign-in when they visit any of our locations to assist with contact tracing.
- All tables are spaced at least six feet apart per social distancing guidelines.
- All tables are cleaned and sanitized before a new group can be seated.
- Registers are cleaned and sanitized in between all transactions.
- High-touch objects and areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Ordering takes place at the bar to minimize contact with our staff and ensure mask compliance.
- The Health Department is consulted any time we have questions related to COVID-19.
These protocols meet or exceed what is required by the CDC and local health departments. If you ever have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated Thursday, November 12